- When a Logic is first created it contains one logical condition.
- Logical conditions can be added by selecting the Add button.
- When there is more than one logical condition, a condition can be removed by selecting its Remove button.
- When there is more than one logical condition, the Next selection must be set to ADD or OR for all conditions but the last one.
- When Next is set to AND, both (adjacent) conditions must be true for the Logic to return a True value.
- When Next is set to OR, if either of the (adjacent) conditions are true, the Logic will return a True value.
- Selecting either the Open "(" or Close ")" Parenthesis will allow adding parenthesis around any condition.