The TradeTime Manager is used to add time-based rules to an Expert Advisor.
- Trade Time Rules are based on the MetaTrader broker's clock; the GMT offset feature is used to synchronize the brokers's time with the local PC running the Expert Advisor.
- Trade Time Rules are enabled by checking the Enable checkbox
- Trade Time Rules are added by clicking the Add button. An unlimited number of rules can be added.
- Each Trade Time Rule is configured to be active for a specific time interval.
- The Day value can set to ALL to run everyday, or set to a specific day of the week.
- The Start and End hour values are 24-hour based.
- The Show as input checkbox makes the time entry values available as Inputs to the Expert Advisor
- The following Actions can be set for each Trade Time Rule:
TTT_RULE_CLOSE_ALL: close all open trades during this period.
TTT_RULE_CLOSE_BUYS: close all open buy (or long) trades during this period.
TTT_RULE_CLOSE_SELLS: close all open sell (or short) trades during this period.
TTT_RULE_OPEN_BUYS: only allow buy (or long) trades to be opened during this period.
TTT_RULE_OPEN_SELLS: only allow sell (or short) trades to be opened during this period.
TTT_RULE_OPEN_NONE: do not open any new positions during this period.
NOTE: Any time period not explicitly defined by the TradeTime Manager has the normal default behavior of opening and closing all trades